If you are in the market to purchase a home, it is a very good idea to have an experienced buyer’s agent represent you. Many home buyers do not realize that there is normally not a cost for a buyer’s agent to represent their interest when they purchase a new or re-sale home.
A few other benefits to having your own buyer’s agent are:
- Help in finding the “perfect” home.
- Represent YOUR best interest in ALL negotiations.
- Help with all paperwork and disclosures.
- Help determine a fair price for your new home.
- Help to arrange financing.
- Provide you with pressure free advice and guidance.
- Give you access to free, on-line resources.
There are many other benefits to working with our our team. Please feel free to look around my web site. If you have any questions or would like to know some tips on where to start, just let us know. Once you decide that we are a good fit, “Just Call Nick” at 602-803-6425 and we’ll be glad to help!