Home buyers deserve representation!
If you are in the market to purchase a home, it is a very good idea to have an experienced buyer’s agent represent you. Representation by a REALTOR in the purchase of your new or re-sale home is almost always at no cost to you. The seller typically pays all agent fees, but you get the benefit of having an experienced fiduciary help you through the process.
Some of the other benefits to having your own buyer’s agent are:
- Knowledge and experience in navigating the purchase contract.
- Help in finding the “perfect” home.
- Represent YOUR best interest in ALL negotiations.
- Help with all paperwork and disclosures.
- Help determine a fair price for your new home.
- Provide financing referrals and resources.
- Provide you with pressure free advice and guidance.
- Give you access to free, on-line resources.
- Help guide you through the home inspection process.
- Negotiate on your behalf.
Home buyers find many other benefits to working with our our team. Please feel free to look around our web site. If you have any questions or would like advice on where to start, just let us know. Once you decide that we are a good fit, contact us at 602-803-6425 and we’ll be glad to help!