If you are in the market to purchase a home, it is a very good idea to have an experienced buyer’s agent represent you. Representation by a REALTOR in the purchase of your new or re-sale home is almost always at no cost to you. The seller pays all agent fees, but you get the benefit of having an experience fiduciary help you through the process.
A few other benefits to having your own buyer’s agent are:
- Help in finding the “perfect” home.
- Represent YOUR best interest in ALL negotiations.
- Help with all paperwork and disclosures.
- Help determine a fair price for your new home.
- Can provide financing referrals.
- Provide you with pressure free advice and guidance.
- Give you access to free, on-line resources.
There are many other benefits to working with our our team. Please feel free to look around my web site. If you have any questions or would like advice on where to start, just let us know. Once you decide that we are a good fit, “Just Call Nick” at 602-803-6425 and we’ll be glad to help!