General Guidelines for the South Tempe Style Facebook Group
This group is designed as a community gathering spot, a way for people to share what they love about living in South Tempe.
THIS GROUP IS:
Our desire is to be a place for South Tempe residents (or potential residents) and business owners to find out what’s going on in this part of our city, post referrals, answer questions, get to know our neighbors, and celebrate what is so awesome about South Tempe. We are a community within a community!
WHAT THE GROUP IS NOT:
- We are not Anti-North Tempe. In fact, quite the opposite. We do understand and appreciate that life south of the 60 is unique, and we want to foster more community interaction and discussion among our South Tempe neighbors.
- We are not an online garage sale site.
- We are not an avenue to discuss religion or politics.
- Complaining, bullying or disrespectful behavior is not acceptable and won’t be tolerated.
- We are not a free advertising platform. Please do not spam your business. However, we encourage business owners to interact and contribute to the community! We will also be doing fun things like having contests, offering giveaways, and providing discounts to the group! If you’re a small business, we want to support you and share what you do and why you do it, too. Message Nick Bastian for ideas and more details of how we can all work together within our community guidelines.
To maintain a positive environment, all posts are moderated by Administrators. We reserve the right to remove ANY post or comment that hinders community-affirming goals of the group, as well as, remove any member who violates any of the rules. We expect all communication to be respectful. If you have encounter any issues or have any questions, please contact us.
We expect many requests to advertise events and we definitely want to keep the community up-to-date on area happenings. See the Events tab on the left to view or add events in our community.
SHARING IS CARING:
Please share this group with your neighbors. We also have a South Tempe Style Instagram page where we love to share our local experiences. We mainly use the #SouthTempeStyle has tag. If you are a member of the South Tempe Style Facebook Group, we welcome you to use that tag, as well. It is a fun way for people to follow along!
This group is organized and administered by Nick and Lori Bastian, and yes, we are REALTORs. In fact, Nick has been licensed since 1992 and we are proud to call South Tempe home since 2003. In addition to selling real estate, Nick stays active in our community in several ways:
- Member of the Board of Directors at the Tempe Community Action Agency
- On the BOD at the Exchange Club of Tempe and serves as the chairman for the 2018 Healing Field at Tempe Beach Park
- Member of the Government Relations & Transportation Committee at the Tempe Chamber of Commerce
- Members of the BOD at the Tempe South Little League
We find that most people are interested in housing and understand that it is an integral part of any community. Because of this, we will periodically post information about South Tempe real estate. Other REALTORs may message us about posting your South Tempe listing.
For information about real estate in South Tempe please contact Nick Bastian at 602-803-6425. More information is also available at NickBastian.com.