You probably know that there is a ton of paperwork that goes in to the buying or selling of real estate. You might be surprised at how often “little things” can be over-looked. Once you have bought or sold a home, you may want help remembering a few key things. Here is a small list of a few questions that often come up near the end of a transaction. Of course, Nick
can gladly assist you with all aspects of your move.
1. When do we transfer utilities? (Our web site has a list of helpful phone numbers.)
2. What do we do with the keys? / When do we get the keys?
3. Do they/we have to clean the carpets or fix picture holes?
4. When do we get our check? (seller’s)
5. Do we need certified funds? (buyer’s)
6. When do we sign closing documents?
7. What does closing really mean?
I would be glad to help with all of your buying or selling questions. All you need to do is..